A Meeting with the fascination of nature
The presentation with dolphins, seals and sea lions, tropical birds
and birds of prey seeks to present to the visitor the different species,
showing their natural and trained behaviours, their characteristics, the
relationship of affection they develop with their trainers and, above of
all, instil to the visitors an ecological awareness, more and more
important nowadays. Marine invertebrates and fish are found at the
Aquarium - "Oceanus", an area dedicated to Zoomarine aquariology where
you can meet more than 20 aquatic ecosystems. The biological richness
of marine life is present in the various habitats scattered through the
A dive in fun and adventure
In addition to the zoological areas, Zoomarine offers a wide range of
entertainment equipment and extensive leisure areas. Summer Shows, Rapid
River, Harakiri, Buffalo, Pirat, Atlantida, 4D Cinema and swimming pools,
are just some of the family attractions that are discovered as you go
exploring the park, providing new and exciting experiences every time.
Comfort and amenities
Zoomarine has a wide range of complementary services developed to
meet all the needs of its visitors. The service quality and variety of
proposals from several restaurants, shops and other services, are the
ideal complement to a day spend in comfort and commodity.
- Opening Hours: Zoomarine is open from 01/04/2014 to 31/10/2014
- Minimum length of visit: In order to appreciate everything we
have to offer, we advise you to be at the park for at least one
whole morning or a whole afternoon.
- Health and Safety: For safety reasons, it is forbidden to bring
any type of glass packaging into the park, particularly bottles. For
health and safety reasons, animals are not allowed into the park.
- Suitable clothing and shoes: Bring suitable clothing for the
time of the year and comfortable shoes
- Hotter days: In the hottest days is recommended to use sunscreen.
These days it is essential to keep the hydrated, keep a water bottle
close by. Special attention to children, seniors and pregnant women.
- Presentations: The stadiums open 30 minutes prior to the
beginning of the presentations. After reaching full capacity the
stadium will be closed not allowing more entries in that
presentation. For security reasons it is not allowed to park baby
and kiddycars at the entrances or inside the stadiums.
- Choice of seats: In some presentations, you will get wet if you
sit in the seats nearest the stage. In some entertainment and
attractions will also get wet. Keep the most important objects safe.
- Swimming-pools: Bring a swimsuit and towel in order to enjoy our
swimming-pools. The use of swimwear is compulsory to all visitors (including
children and babies).
- Picnic area: There are picninc areas with labels and benches
arranged in some areas of the park. Places are limited, so you can
not reserve them.
- Meals: At Zoomarine there is a varied selection of restaurants
where you can find all kinds of meals. Check the opening hours and
plan your visit to these places out of the busiest times.
- Pick-up service: Book your transport in advance. Zoomarine has a
pick-up service in several areas of the Algarve. Contact Travelgarve
to make your reservation.
- Free Parking: Zoomarine has a free public parking space. We
recommend that you do not leave objects inside the vehicle and check
that all windows and doors are properly closed. Zoomarine is not
liable for any objects or valuables left inside the vehicles.
- Information: The Customer Service is located at the front desk
near the entrance to the park. Our staff area available to help in